- submitting any information to Questo;
- by participating as part of a Program or on any Stoa Communities
- During your continued participation in a Program, we may need to send routine communications to you and other administrative messages through email and notifications posted on the Stoa Communities or through other means available, including text and other forms of messaging. You agree to receive our phone calls related to your participation in the Program or Stoa Community or any other mode of communication as may be deemed appropriate.
- When you also consent to allowing us to periodically send emails about new products, special offers or other information, which you may find interesting and in line with your interests. If you do not wish to receive promotional information from us, you can, at any time, choose to opt out of receiving such promotional communications by following the process mentioned in the promotional communication.
- You must ensure to provide us with the correct or up-to-date personal information at the time of registration for the Programs. This will allow us to contact you for further correspondences with respect to the Program. We are not responsible for any inaccurate information you provide to us, which may affect your experience on the Program and Stoa Communities.
- If, at any time, you want to access, update, modify or eliminate any information provided by you during the onboarding process or which is part of any profile maintained by Questo, you may do so by writing to us at email@example.com with a request for updating, modifying or deleting any information shared by you.
- We may, in future, request other optional information from you in order to provide a better experience for you on the Program
- Questo has implemented reasonable security practices and procedures that are commensurate with the information assets being protected and with the nature of our business. While we try our best to provide security that is commensurate with the industry standards, because of the inherent vulnerabilities of the internet, we cannot ensure or warrant complete security of all information that is being transmitted to us by you. However, Questo will take all reasonable measures to ensure that your information is not modified or used for any unauthorised purposes.
- You have the right to request for edits, modifications or deletion of any personal or sensitive personal information provided to Questo. When editing or deleting personal information shared by you at your request, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request. However, we do not assure that we will delete all residual copies and archives made by any third party service providers without our knowledge and consent.
- During the course of participation in the Program the following information may be collected from you:
- Date of birth
- Email Address
- Phone number
- Link to Your LinkedIn profile
- Twitter profile
- Work Profile
- Annual Salary
- Current Designation
- Financial Information (including details for payments)
- Residential Address
- Questo may also keep records of telephone calls received and made to their personnel for regarding the Program and your enrollment and onboarding in the Program as well as recordings of calls and sessions conducted on any Stoa Community.
- The Stoa Communities may enable users to communicate with other users or third-party service providers to post information to be accessed by others, whereupon other users may collect such data. Questo hereby expressly disclaims any liability for any misuse of such information that is made available by Fellows on Stoa Communities in such a manner.
- Questo shall not be responsible in any manner for the authenticity of the personal information or sensitive personal information supplied by the user to Questo. If a user provides any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or Questo has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Questo has the right to suspend access to Stoa Communities or the Program.
Use of personal information
- Questo will collect and retain your personally identifiable information only to the extent that it is necessary to fulfill our services to you and for regulatory purposes. Any personal information submitted by you to Questo or collected by us will be used only for the purposes mentioned below:
- for onboarding of the Fellow as part of the Program
- to carry out our obligations arising in relation to the Programs;
- To improve the Program's functionality, and to customise your experience with us;
- To communicate with you about the Program and Stoa Communities;
- To verify your identity and perform checks to prevent fraud;
- Non-personally identifiable information, exclusively owned by Questo may be used in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form for internal research, statistical analysis and business intelligence purposes, and Questo may sell or otherwise transfer such research, statistical or intelligence data in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form to third parties and affiliates;
- Dealing with grievances, complaints and queries raised by the users or other Fellows
Disclosure of personal information
- To the third-party service providers. Any information that a user may provide on a Stoa Community may be subject to the Stoa Communities own privacy policies;
- to our payment service partners and websites;
- To our affiliates in India or in other countries who may use and disclose your information for the same purposes as us;
- To our employees for the purpose of ensuring that the Program is made available to you, subject to the fact that our employees shall be bound by obligations of confidentiality;
How long will personal information be retained
- Under normal circumstances the personal information collected by Questo will only be retained for such periods of time as may be required for completion of the Program or throughout the term of your use of the Stoa Community. We may retain the other information for such other period as may be prescribed by applicable laws. Confidentiality of such information shall be maintained during the period of retention.
- Questo takes careful precaution to protect our user's personal information from unauthorised access, improper use or disclosure or unauthorised modification. To prevent unauthorised access, we have put in place the latest industry-standard security technology and procedures to safeguard the information we collect online including technical, operational and physical security controls. Your personal information is encrypted and is protected with the most secure encryption software, which encrypts all information you input. We store your personally identifiable information on the computer servers placed in a secure environment. Questo also attempts to ensures that all third-party service providers to whom personal information is provided take similar precautions with the information. Even though we have taken significant steps to protect your personally identifiable information, no company, including Questo can fully eliminate security risks associated with personal information. We further disclaim any responsibility for any intercepted information sent via the internet, and you hereby release us from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of intercepted information in any unauthorized manner.
Third Party Links
- The Questo website uses temporary cookies to store certain data (that is not sensitive personal data or information) that is used by Us for maintenance of the website and its features as well as research and development. We do not store personally identifiable information in the cookies
- Grievance Officer
Name: Manoj Kambadur
Contact Details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Designation: Program Director